Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Love: Crate Paper Style

February is half way over, and I'm sitting in sunny Florida, but I had to take a minute and share these lovey layouts I created for Crate Paper. I used Fourteen on the first and a combination of Fourteen, Party Day, DIY Shop and the amazing Maggie Holmes line on the second. These layouts pretty much flew together and I love how they turned out. Guess that's what happens when I work with products I love!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I'll be back tomorrow with a Write.Click.Scrapbook March Sneak Peek!

4 comments:

  1. wonderful layouts !! love the vellum on the first ! love these collections of paper !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superfun pages! Your girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous work. Did you cut the vellum design with your Cameo...as I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words ladies! Yes, I cut the vellum with my cameo :)

    ReplyDelete