Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Backlit Photos

My girls had a couple of friends over for a play date, and I thought it was the perfect time for an impromptu photo mini shoot. The weather in the Midwest has been total crap this spring, but since the sun was actually shining I wanted to try some backlit shots. And I followed a tip I found on Pinterest while working with kids--tell them not to smile and no giggling allowed. They laughed hysterically and I ended up with some authentic smiles. What could be better than that?

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The last one is my favorite. Could they be any cuter? I am totally biased of course. But seriously?? Oh, and just so you know, the crap weather returned. It was snowing today. Yep, snowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment