Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Gossamer Blue Exciting News!!

Hi Everyone! I meant to post this yesterday, but my husband ended up going to the ER after he got stung multiple times by wasps and had an allergic reaction! Scary, but very thankful that he had an epipen and that it worked! So, onto exciting news...I am so thrilled to announce that I am now a Scrapbook Design team member for Gossamer Blue!!



I was so blown away by the kits Lori sent me for my Guest Design spot last month and I thought that she couldn't ever top those kits...well, I was wrong! The August kits are amazing. Simply amazing! And if you haven't already seen, Christine Middlecamp, layer master, is teaching a new class at GB next month!! Sign up, you won't be sorry!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Love Gossamer Blue.
    I adore Christine Middlecamp, I love "layer master", that's perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! so excited to have you on the team! and i agree...this month's kits are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear the hubby is okay! CONGRATS on the big news!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Katie! I know you'll do an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete