Friday, January 3, 2014

December Daily 2013 Days 1-9

Hi Friends! It's a new year, but before I say goodbye to 2013 I've got to share my favorite project to create--my December Daily album! This year, I used the Gossamer Blue December Memories kit, the Studio Calico/Ali Edwards kit, lots of Crate Paper Bundled Up, and some other fun stuff from my stash. I've been working on my album since November, but just got around to finished, photographing, and uploading it today! So here it is...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

  1. Love-Love-Love seeing your DD!! If there is more we gotta see it! Your work is the best. I have looked at your last years DD so many times. My fav is the photo of you and your girls in their baking hats making cookies. Hope you all have the happiest 2014!!

    ReplyDelete