Sunday, January 5, 2014

December Daily Days 19-25

Hi All! Hope everyone is staying warm if you're in an area of the world getting dumped on with snow like me! We've gotten nearly a foot of white stuff and it is still falling! Here are my final set of December Daily pages :)

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

So there you have it! My December Daily for 2013! Now if I could just catch up on Project Life... :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing all your December Daily! As I said in a past comment-yours is the best. I especially love the page with all the little trinkets in it. I'm sure I will be going back over it many times as I finish mine as soon as my daughter goes back off to college!

    ReplyDelete