Saturday, November 15, 2014

Gossamer Blue November Blog Hop

 photo inspiration-blog-hop_zps3fb39b32.jpg

Welcome to Katie Ehmann's blog! You should have hopped here from Kasia Przbyt's blog. If you get lost along the way, return to Gossamer Blue for the full hop list!

For my November mixed kits layout, I loved the blue constellation paper, and themed my page accordingly, highlighting photos of my girls' first mani/pedis in preparation for my sister's wedding.

IMG_8468-Edit-3 photo IMG_8468-Edit-3_zpsd2824ea3.jpg

I also created two layouts this month from the Gossamer Blue Collections--one with On My Desk and one with Gramercy Road.

IMG_9038-Edit-2 photo IMG_9038-Edit-2_zps00ae3bc8.jpg

For this layout, I cut one inch strips of patterned paper, and then sewed and folded 1/2 inch strips of paper atop those to create a layered, dimensional look. I framed my photo and kept the embellishments simple to highlight my patterned paper creation.

IMG_9050-Edit-1 photo IMG_9050-Edit-1_zps98b197c5.jpg

This layout highlights my friend's one year old, who I was lucky enough to photograph for his birthday. I hand cut the title and created a paper frame for his photo. A little twine and a few embellishments directly on the photo completed this simple, but sweet page.

Next on the hop is the lovely and talented Keisha Campbell!

Thanks for hopping along with us today! I hope you'll be inspired to create!

7 comments:

  1. fantastic layouts! I adore that first one with the constellation paper. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all amazing, Katie. especially love the big title on the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love all your layouts, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The constellation paper IS gorgeous!! And that handcut title... LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT pages!! Love all of the stars on that top one. and the strips on the middle one.. and the big handcut ONE on the bottom one. WOw, they are all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete